2019/2020 Duck Season Dates
Regular season: November 2 thru December 1 and December 14 thru January 26
Fishing at Baffin Bay Rod and Gun is priced at $595, per person, per day
Add a duck hunt for an additional $250, per person, per day
Hunting parties of less than 3 hunters are charged $200 for each hunter less than 3
This price includes everything you will need for your
adventure here at Baffin Bay Rod and Gun!
- Lodging and meals, including wine served with dinner.
- Rods and reels if needed, all tackle included!
- BBR&G is THE Official YETI Lodge in Texas!
- A comfortable and beautiful lodge, with a tropical, private setting including a swimming pool and fire ring
- The best teaching guides on the Texas Coast!
- An awesome, hand-picked staff, including a professional Chef!
- Cold beer on tap, a full bar and wine served with dinner – all COMPLIMENTARY!
- Epic Trophy Trout, giant reds and no bay pressure
- 14 species of duck
- We ARE Baffin Bay!
There is a daily bag limit of 6 ducks.
Be prepared for an exciting adventure, which starts out at the pre-crack of dawn and ends closer to sunset. Fill your mind with the incredible sights and sounds of being in a duck blind before the sun comes up with ducks landing in the decoy spread, sometimes even before they are all tossed out. Shoot your limit, then load up for an afternoon fishing trip for trophy trout and big Baffin reds!
Read more about a Blast & Cast trip at Baffin Bay Rod and Gun, click here!
Some Additional Features We Offer!
Add $215 per person, per night, if you'd like to enjoy another night of meals and lodging.
*Although BBR&G specializes in fishing with artificials and feel live bait is not essential to catching fish even for beginners, a few of our guides do have the expertise to fish with live bait for an additional charge based on market conditions, when available.
For bigger fishing groups, Corporate Entertainment, Bachelor/Bachelorette parties, please contact BBR&G's Booking Manager at (361) 720-9394 for a customized estimate!